- Star by using the Palladio Baked Eye Shadow Trio in Khaki: cover your lids with the copper shadow. The coppery shimmer goes really well with green shadow & liner.
- Use the pale/shimmery beige shadow as a highlighter: place in the inner corners of your eyes and just below the eyebrows, if desired.
- For the bottom lashes, you can either use the green shadow in the Eye Shadow Trio, or the Palladio Shadow & Liner Herbal Crayon in Olive. This Crayon applies really smoothly and will help you get the color right up against the base of your lower lashes. It will also help create a thicker line that you can easily smudge for a softer effect.
- To create a richer green on the bottom, follow with the Palladio Herbal Eye Liner in Olive. Apply mostly in the outer corner of your eyes and along the lower lashes, over the Herbal Crayon.
- Last but not least, finish with Palladio's Plump and Shine Lip Gloss!
Whether you're hitting the bars this St. Patrick's Day, or it's just another day at the office (it is Tuesday after all), you'll want to show at least a little Irish spirit! Best way to do that? Makeup of course! Palladio Beauty has some beautiful green makeup options for both a conservative and a slightly bolder St. Patrick's Day Makeup Looks!
For your St. Patrick's Day night out, go for a bolder green:
Start with the Palladio Silk FX All-In-One Herbal Eyeshadow in Haute Couture. This one item gives you a complete beauty look!