How to Wear Pink Makeup - 5 Quick & Easy Tips!
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Here is a PINK makeup look most anyone can pull off without looking clown-like or over the top! A pop of color is a fun, easy and quick way to spice up your daily makeup and turn boring to bold :) Here is how you get the look...
How To Steps:
1) NYX: Retractable Eye Liner in Pink - Renowned for its extreme lasting power, this creamy liner delivers intense pigmentation and precise application in an easy, twist-up tube that never needs sharpening. If you don't mind lining your water-line, use this liner on your lower lash water- line. I love soft pencils because when I apply the liner it melts into my skin and leaves a beautiful line under my lower lashes as well as my water-line! NYX has beautiful colors and they are long lasting!
2) Too Faced: Pretty Rebel eye shadow palette - Bright, bold and true-to-color eyeshadows are in this palette and they last literally all day! When it comes to eyeshadow (for me) it has to be highly pigmented and stay fade and crease-proof! This is one of my very favorite eyeshadow palettes and I use all the colors, especially the Totally Fetch bright pink that is perfect for this pop of color look. You can use brushes to apply, but I find it best to use my pinky finger. Rub the tip of your finger in the shadow and while looking up get your finger under the lower lashes and sweep on. Using my finger applies the shadow thick so it's more pigmented and I can be more accurate with where I want it to go. I create a medium sized shadow sweep so it's noticeable. The shadow color Gangsta is applied all over the top lid. I love applying a neutral top color when doing this look.
3) COVERGIRL: Lash Blast Length mascara - COVERGIRL never does me wrong and I especially adore their Lash Blast collections and use them all often! For this look I like to achieve length without thickness to allow the color makeup to be more visible. I turn to the Lash Blast Lengthening mascara because it gives the perfect amount of color and thickness while creating fabulous length. You can choose to use this in black or brown.
4) Laura Geller: Baked Flambe Blush in Pink Velvet Pop - This long-wearing blush is like having two shades at your fingertips: the compact features a Baked cheek color duo that can be worn separately, or swirled together for a blendable burst of bright raspberry pink with shimmer beige pink color. This blush is so versatile I can use it to create any level of pigmented pink checks that I want by using the pink side or blending the two sides together. The lighter side is also great for an all over glow you can apply anywhere. A must have 2-in-1 and as a tip...a little goes a long way, so start lighter and increase until you get the preferred color.
5) M.A.C: Chenman Love and Water lipstick in Budding Love - Apparently this is a very hard item to find as I did not see it on their website...but you can of course get it via Amazon or ebay. This is the perfect shade for the lavender lip pictured above! A soft, sheer purple tint that looks stunning on. If you can find it, buy it!
*6) MISSHA: M Super Extreme Waterproof Soft Pencil Eyeliner in black - This step is optional because I prefer using a black eyeliner in my lower lash water-line with this look because it just adds a bit more pop in my opinion. I like the contrast too and it makes the color part stand out more. You can also choose to line the top lash-line with the black liner...your choice.
I would love to see your pictures of how you created this look! Please share :)
Until next time...Keep On Being Beautiful You!
xxoo JessicaLast modified on
Please login first in order for you to submit comments