Get The Look Without Breaking the Bank with Palladio Beauty!
1) Palladio: Mosaics -Comes in five complementing hues that can be used as blush, bronzer and eye shadow or to contour and highlight.
* If using as a blush I take a medium sized brush and dab into the palette and then dab on the apples of my cheeks. I then take my large powder brush and blend back towards my hairline.
* If using as a highlighter I make a kissy face so my cheeks are caved in and then I start from the middle of the side of my face up to my temple lightly sweeping the color on with a large powder brush so not to make too dark. Highlighter should be lighter than a blush would be.
2) Palladio: Ultra Bold Eyeliner Marker (in Carbon Black)—Quick-drying & waterproof & ultra-pigmented eyeliner marker creates bold, dramatic lines in just one stroke.
* Draw a line, as thick or thin as you like, on your top lash line. While keeping your eye open, raise your chin so you are looking straight down your nose and extend the line straight across towards the start of your brow bone. The natural curve of your eye will make the straight line you drew curved to create the cat eye.
* Practice and/or stencils are a plus to perfect the cat eye look you want. A marker is most helpful as it dries faster than liquid and is easy to draw on thick or thin lines.
3) Palladio: Shadow & Liner Crayon (in Icicle)—A shimmery, three-in-one cosmetic must-have, that “chills” when applied and offers an all-day cooling sensation. The soft gel formula glides on effortlessly to use as an eye shadow, eye liner or color-enhancing shadow base.
* Take the white, soft crayon and apply in your lower lid waterline to make eyes appear wider and brighter.
* You can also use this crayon as an eyeshadow under your brow bone to help increase the open eye effect even more.
4) Palladio: Silk FX Eyeshadow Palettes (in Rendez-vous)— a unique liquid-to-powder formula in a rich. Each customized compact is specially designed to intensify eyes, with both day and night color combinations.
* Use the neutral brown color in this palette to softly fill the eyelid crease and outer area and blend. This will create a more smokey eye look to create a bit more drama while keeping the focus on the cat eye style. You may use a shimmer or matte depending on your preference.
5) Palladio: Herbal Mascara Curls Rule! (curling)—Belly-shaped whirl wand for outstanding curling effect.
* Mascara completes the eyes! Apply this black, curling mascara to finish the bold eyes. Apply layers as you achieve your desired look...clump free!
6) Palladio: Herbal Lipstick (in Cosmopolitan)- Luxurious moisture and pigment with full-coverage keeps color in place for hours without drying the lips.
* With this lipstick I can skip a step and apply without lip liner and still have flawless red lips!
7) Palladio: Herbal Lip Gloss (in Ruby Red)- True to color and extremely moisturizing. Enriched with five beneficial herbs (Ginseng, Green Tea, Gingko Biloba, Chamomile and Aloe Vera) and fortified with anti-oxidant Vitamins A, C, D and E. This will keep lips slick, not greasy, on top of your favorite Palladio lipstick it adds a longer-lasting application!
* A perfect shine that seals in your lipstick color and creates bold, sexy and drool-worthy lips! Perfect way to complete the whole look and dress it up for any event, day or night!
Quality and Afordability is here :) Thank you Palladio!
Get the look for yourself at www.palladiobeauty.com
Until next time...Keep On Being Beautiful You!
* Compensation for this post was provided by Palladio Beauty Group. Opinions expressed here are my own.Last modified on
Please login first in order for you to submit comments