6 Trendy & Stylish Must-Have Beauty Buys for the Fall!
Fall is my second favorite season (after summer of course) and one of the reasons is because I love fall beauty and fashion! If I were to put fall style into one word it would be BOLD! I love bold and dramatics looks too. I even love the dark lips and minimal eye makeup or the dark and romantic dark eye makeup looks...I just love it all! We had so much to talk about for our Fall Must Haves and Faves that we had to make it 2 weeks of recommendations! Today I give you my top 6 list for makeup, nails and scents :)
Perfume is not only for your body anymore it is now an option for your hair! I think this is a genius idea and a few celebrities have starting creating hair scenting sprays that I just love!
1) Nicki Minaj: Pink Friday Scented Body Lotion & Pink Friday Scented Hair Mist - It's the same Pink Friday scent we all know and love but even more effective when used in combination with the body lotion and hair mist! Grapefruit, juicy apple, star fruit, waterlily, honeysuckle, Italian mandarin, blackberry, white raspberry, boysenberry, lotus, starry jasmine, caramelized pear, vanilla and musk. I love the Nicki Minaj perfumes so this one of course was awesome! This one is a flirty, fun scent that I love wearing when I go out for a fun girls night or even during the day when I want to keep it light, fresh and sweet.
2) Taylor Swift by Taylor Swift Scented Body Lotion & Scented Hair Mist - Beautifully crafted of luscious fruits, blushing florals and soft woods I really loved how earthy yet sweet this perfume smelled. I feel like this can be wore anytime and it would blend in perfectly with any special event or normal life activities you experience. It is definitely an original and unforgettable fragrance that I happy sprayed on my hair and applied the lotion all over after my shower. I know Taylor Swift gets really personal when creating the scents for her line, so the work and dedication really show :)
3) Justin Bieber: The Key Touchable Body Lotion & The Key Swept Away Hair Mist - Energetic with a sexy splash of sparkling freshness, the luminous fruity floral musk fragrance awakens the senses with a burst of juicy fruits, while the heart blooms to unveil a bright bouquet of sheer floralcy. The creamy dry down blends sensual musks and exotic precious woods with decadent notes of vanilla that will leave you dreaming for more. Top Notes: Juicy Mandarin, Crisp Pear, Osmanthus, Boysenberry / Mid Notes: Pink Jasmine, Lush Waterlily, Peach Nectar / Drydown: Sensual Musk Captive, Precious Woods, Vanilla, Hint of Raspberry Cream. It's a feminine masculine sort or scent, which I like and is a good night fragrance to wear or something I would wear into the office. Again, I LOVE the scented hair mist idea and it just works so well when combined with the lotion and then the perfume...the triple threat ;)
4) Britney Spears: Island Fantasy Eau de Toilette - Gives off a tantalizing scent of succulent juicy fruits and lush tropical blossoms! Perfume offers notes of citrus cocktail, mandarin, clementine, watery melon, red fruits, jasmine, freesia, violet, Sylkolide, sugar cane and fluffy musk. I loved spraying this on in the morning because it made me think of a tropical island right away and as the months get colder I like to keep that visual! Plus the citrus scents are very awakening and motivational to start off your day. I feel like this can be wore year round and would actually help raise morale when there are mounds of snow everywhere. It's a perfect mix of fruits and flowers to give it a sweet, exotic fragrance that is dreamy :)
5) Broadway Nails: imPRESS Press-On Manicure - THESE are a must have! Especially great for nail biters (like me) that want to have trendy nails. Also great for the nail lazy (me again) that wants to have posh nail trends! Today I have the neon pink, which I am wearing as an accent nail with my neon leopard print set...HOT! I make sure I grab the short lengths since I have no nails really and I took a bunch of these so I am excited to try the others, like Stellar which is a trendy mauve purple color, Working Girl which is a black and white giraffe pattern small glitter specks. I'm also excited to try Hottie, which is a purlple color with pretty neon designs on the tips. They are super easy to use, just size your nails first to see what will go where then peel and press on your nail! They last about a week, depending on what your daily routine consists of but these are perfect for events, nights out or just days you want to add flare to your look! Currently obbsessed with these! www.impressmanicure.com
6) Laura Geller: Cake Pops Collection - Oh-so sweet, this five-piece Cake Pops Collection is sure to satisfy. The blendable, Baked Flambe hues for cheek and eyes allow for customizable looks, while the hydrating burst of lip color is the icing on the cake of this beauty assortment! The kit includes: Baked Flambe Blush in Pink Velvet Pop, a bright raspberry pink/shimmery beige pink shade. This long-wearing blush is like having two shades at your fingertips: the compact features a Baked cheek color duo that can be worn separately, or swirled together for a blendable burst of color. This looks absolutely fabulous! I have been putting this on everyday since I have had this, it creates such a soft pink glow and even when I use the white illuminating side alone it makes my skin look positively radiant and glowing...not overdoing it, it comes across soft and elegant. LOVE! Baked Flambe Eye Shadow in Pink Chocolate Pop, a pale pink/dark brown shade. Two super wearable shades highlight and contour to create eyes that stand out. These flattering hues can be swirled together or worn separately for a multitude of looks. Color Drenched Lip Gloss in Poppin' Pink, a soft candy pink shade. Bursting with luxurious pigments, this gloss leaves lips-literally-drenched in color! Full-coverage, non-sticky formula with emollient oils and Vitamin E helps protect lips from environmental damage. Each shade is infused with a subtle coffee aroma and can be layered for a customized look. Also includes a mini double-ended shadow brush and mini blush brush. Can be found at QVC at THIS LINK.
I am prepared for Fall style and although I will be rocking my dark colors, mauves and deep reds I will be sure to keep incorportaing pops of color and neon here and there!
What is your favorite fall trend this year??
Unitl next time...Keep On Being Beautiful You!
xxoo JessicaLast modified on
Please login first in order for you to submit comments